Are we open during stage 4 lockdown?
- Telehealth is available – this means your naturopathic, counselling, Chinese Herbal Medicine and birth preparation/debriefing appointments remain available via telehealth – book below.
- Prescription naturopathic medicines are available – we are posting daily. Collections available ONLY to those of you who live within a 5km radius to our clinic. We will pass your order out the door to you for contactless pickup between 9.30am-4.30pm Monday – Saturday unless otherwise arranged with you.
- Remedial Massage is not available for the remainder of stage 4 lockdown
- In person Acupuncture and Osteopathic appointments are ONLY AVAILABLE to people who qualify. If you have an upcoming appointment for Acupuncture or Osteopathy your practitioner will be in contact with you to discuss if you qualify. If you are a new patient seeking help please follow the DHHS guidelines:
- to avoid a requirement for specialist input / review
- to avoid a hospital admission or emergency department presentation.
If you do not meet the above criteria, we cannot see you for in-person appointments for the remainder of the Stage 4 lockdown.
We understand how valuable your sessions are, and we are aware that this will be very difficult for some patients. In the current health crisis that has swept our state, we must all act accordingly to minimise potential risk.
Thank you for your patience, kindness and support for us as we manoeuver around this constantly changing situation
Call our usual number – 03 9419 9988 for assistance.
We will keep this notification updated with any changes as they occur.
Remember – please do not enter our clinic at all, unless you’re here for the in person consult that you qualify for.