An extraordinary opportunity to join the team at Fertile Ground Health Group in the role of Reception and Herbal Dispensing is now available for the right candidate. This is a reception role with a difference. You are a highly valued member of the practice whose role is considered crucial to the success of the business. You will be challenged to grow your skills and be exposed to many opportunities to develop through a variety of tasks, responsibilities and interaction with some of the best practitioners in Melbourne.
This is a role that really draws on your multi-tasking and problem solving abilities. As part of our Clinic Support team your main responsibilities are:
- Providing superior customer service at Reception greeting patients, answering incoming calls and enquiries, managing appointments and the practitioner diary.
- Providing assistance and herbal dispensary support to our team of practitioners
- Assisting with marketing, social media, reporting, inventory, system improvement and other tasks in conjunction with management and the clinic support team (training provided).
Essential skills and attributes
- Must be pro-active and take initiative to improve systems and processes
- Appointment scheduling, time management, phone and customer service skills are second nature to you
- We require an articulate communicator with professional presentation who is calm, competent and takes responsibility for contributing to the team.
Preference will be given to applicants with well developed computer skills, someone who is social media savvy and enjoys editing blogs as much as writing protocols! Interest and experience in complementary medicine in a professional setting is highly regarded. A non-practicing naturopathic graduate or someone with previous medical or natural medicine clinic experience would be ideal.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with an interest in developing a successful career in the business and administration side of natural medicine.
The available position is for 2-3 days day per week initially, plus additional shifts as needed to cover holiday and leave periods for other team members. Availability during school holidays is a must.
This position will commence mid to late January for training, with a start date for the role week commencing 3rd February 2020.
To apply, email a covering letter and resume to Monique Bevan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 15th January 2020 but do apply ASAP as we will start phone interviews immediately.