This is a reception role with a difference. You are a highly valued member of our team and your role is considered crucial to the success of this practice. You will be challenged to grow your skills and be exposed to many opportunities to develop through a variety of tasks, responsibilities and interactions with some of the best practitioners in Melbourne.
This is a role that really draws on your multi-tasking and problem solving capacity within a dynamic team.
As part of our Clinic Support team your main responsibilities are:
- Providing superior customer service at Reception greeting patients, answering incoming calls for enquiries, managing appointments and the practitioner diary.
- Providing assistance and herbal dispensary support to our team of practitioners.
- Assisting with marketing, social media (Instagram / Facebook), reporting, inventory, system improvement and other tasks in conjunction with management and the clinic support team (training provided).
- Keeping the beautiful space beautiful, tidy and in ship shape order.
Essential skills and attributes
- You are proactive and take initiative to improve systems and processes.
- Finesse with appointment scheduling and time management, as well as phone and customer service skills are second nature to you.
- You are an articulate communicator with professional presentation.
- You are calm and competent under stress.
- You are dedicated to contributing to the positive culture and unity of our team.
- You take pride offering your best work to the team.
Preference will be given to applicants with flexibility and keen willingness to cover shifts as required due to COVID staffing dynamics. Preference will also be given to applicants with well developed computer skills, social media prowess and writing precision for tasks such as blog editing and updating reception workflow protocols.
Interest and experience in complementary medicine in a professional setting is highly regarded. A non-practicing naturopathic graduate or someone with previous medical or natural medicine clinic experience is ideal, however if you can demonstrate relevant experience this will be considered.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with an interest in developing a successful career in the business, finance, administration and management side of natural medicine.
The available shifts range from Monday – Saturday. There is a 2 day shift minimum with a preference to be able to do 2+ and you will need to be flexibly available to cover additional shifts along with your team members for holidays and the like throughout each year. Availability during school holidays is a must.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to Carly Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday April 1st 2022, however please apply ASAP as we will begin phone interviews immediately.