IVF Support Practitioner Masterclass
Enhance your fertility skills in this 4 week IVF Support Masterclass with Rhiannon Hardingham
Is this masterclass for you?
- Do you feel confident that you really know what you can do when a patient presents with a complex fertility history?
- Are you up to date with the latest evidence based research regarding naturopathic interventions for this patient group?
- Do you know what to look for in your patients test results to give you the clues for effective treatment?
- Do you know what the red flags are that you need to identify before you prescribe supplements and herbal medicine to IVF patients and are you confident that you know what is safe to prescribe during an IVF cycle?
- Are you communicating confidently and effectively with IVF specialists?
Get answers to all of the above and more with Fertile Ground Health Group naturopath Rhiannon Hardingham in this exclusive online masterclass
What you get
This course is uniquely offered to practicing naturopaths with a special interest in reproductive medicine. It is expected that participants will have a working knowledge of standard preconception interventions and are already working with fertility patients in clinical practice.
In this four-part series Rhiannon shares her extensive clinical knowledge with you. You will learn all about IVF support, including the most up-to-date research supporting naturopathic interventions for this complex patient group.
Participants will receive detailed clinical assessment and treatment tools to assist in day-to-day practice, as well as up-to-date resources regarding evidence-based support for IVF patients.
On completion practitioners will be better positioned to make sense of medical fertility protocols, manage complex fertility patients, as well as confidently communicate with medical specialists regarding evidence-based interventions for improved IVF outcomes.
Participants will earn 6 CPE points.
Weeks 1 & 2: Specific Preconception Preparation for the IVF Patient- Beyond the Basics.
This highly medicalised patient group have complex preconception requirements, and appropriate identification and preparation can significantly influence assisted reproductive outcomes. We will discuss clinically relevant and evidence based testing recommendations & assessments specific for IVF, as well as the complexities of nutritional & hormonal preparation.
Week 3: Naturopathic Support for ART & IVF
A thorough introduction and outline of up-to-date assisted reproductive statistics and protocols. What we’re commonly seeing now regarding standards and variations of the IVF cycle, along with clinical and evidence-based information regarding naturopathic support for each stage.
Week 4: IVF- Complex Cases
Complications in the IVF process and how to support your patient. We will consider appropriate intervention to increase the chance of success for those with for whom the odds are stacked against. Including poor responders, ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome, older couples, poor embryo quality and repeat IVF failure.
Live course complete – now available as a DIGITAL PACKAGE
Cost: $545 including GST