Do you love a good muesli recipe? Fertile Ground Health Group fertility naturopath, Tina Jenkins, has been busy in the kitchen whipping up a storm! Her latest creation was muesli! Just looking at it makes us hungry. Check out this muesli recipe and try it at home if you’re wanting a tasty, crunchy breakfast!
- 2 cups rolled oats (or for a gluten-free option; use brown rice or quinoa flakes)
- 1 cup cashews and 1 cup almonds (you may substitute this for your favourite nut if you prefer e.g, walnuts, hazelnuts, pecans, brazil nuts etc)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbls chia or linseeds
- 1 tbls sesame seeds
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- OPTIONAL: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients together. You can increase the cinnamon if you would like a stronger taste.
- Add the egg white and str until mixed through well.
- Spread out mixture on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. You may need to check on it half-way through and stir it up to ensure even cooking.
- Let it cool down and keep in a glass jar.
To eat, add your choice of milk and/or yoghurt and fresh fruit.
For more delicious recipes from Tina, like this muesli recipe, download your free copy of Super Soup RecipEbook.
Written by Tina Jenkins. Tina is a highly qualified fertility naturopath bringing more than 25 years experience to Fertile Ground Health Group. Uniquely, she spent many years working as a naturopath in an international IVF clinic in Singapore alongside a leading IVF specialist. Tina has treated thousands of patients and has a wealth of clinical experience, which coupled with her extensive qualifications (including a Masters in Reproductive Medicine), brings enormous benefit to her patients – especially in the area of infertility.
Make a booking with Tina by navigating to bookings > Naturopathy > select your preferred option