This is your opportunity to join our wonderful team Reception and Dispensing Team at Fertile Ground and The Melbourne Apothecary. We are now opening up applications and feel excited to interview the right candidate/s.
This is a reception role with a difference. You are a highly valued member of our team and your role is considered crucial to the success of this practice. You will be challenged to grow your skills and be exposed to many opportunities to develop through a variety of tasks, responsibilities and interactions with some of the best practitioners in Melbourne.
This is a role that really draws on your multi-tasking and problem solving capacity.
As part of our Reception & Dispensing Team your main responsibilities are:
- Providing superior customer service at Reception greeting patients, answering incoming calls for enquiries, managing appointments and the practitioner diary.
- Providing assistance and herbal dispensary support to our team of practitioners.
- Assisting with marketing, social media, reporting, inventory, system improvement and other tasks in conjunction with management and the clinic support team (training provided).
- Keeping the beautiful space beautiful, tidy and in ship shape order.
Essential skills and attributes
- You are proactive and take initiative to improve systems and processes.
- Finesse with appointment scheduling and time management, as well as phone and customer service skills are second nature to you.
- You are an articulate communicator with professional presentation.
- You are calm and competent under stress and you take pride in your contribution to the team.
Preference will be given to applicants with well developed computer skills, someone who is social media savvy and enjoys editing blogs as much as writing protocols! Interest and experience in complementary medicine in a professional setting is highly regarded. A non-practicing naturopathic graduate or someone with previous medical or natural medicine clinic experience would be ideal.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with an interest in developing a successful career in the business, finance, administration and management side of natural medicine.
The available shifts range from Monday – Friday and every second Saturday. There is a 2 day shift minimum and you will need to be flexibly available to cover additional shifts along with your team members as each of you has holidays throughout each year. Availability during school holidays is a must.
Development track possibilities for people interested in administrative and management career trajectories. Mention this in your cover letter if it is of interest.
To apply for a position on our Reception and Dispensing Team email a cover letter and resume to Lucy Moores at email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 26th May 2023, however please apply ASAP as we will begin phone interviews immediately.