New Grad Launch Pad with The MA
Intake now open for live Feb-April 2023
Do you want to feel confident with case taking, prescribing and follow up with your patients?
That’s exactly what this New Grad Launch Pad is for. We are constantly hearing from our student placement volunteers and new graduate naturopathic staff that many new grads are slipping through the cracks. Far too many new graduates stop practice before they really begin. They are often feeling overwhelmed when faced with the challenge of affording mentoring packages at the same time as setting up their businesses. It can be a vicious cycle of loneliness, isolation and burnout – before you even really begin.
Our mission is to make a big change in this space by creating an affordable new grad launch pad program that leaves you feeling supported, inspired and confident as practitioners. We want to help you and your business grow, to launch you out into the community and nourish your strong roots as you begin to sculpt your practice as a flourishing naturopathic practitioner.
Alongside signing up with your choice of some of the best mentors in clinical practice right now, you will also have a chance to connect (over breakfast meetings with your group) with some of the most important companies that supply quality practitioner-only products for our clinical use. Knowing how to prescribe the best high quality supplements and products is at the crux of what we do. Without them, our lifestyle and diet recommendations would only do half the job! Breakfast will offer an in-person meet-up, taste testing, education and an opportunity to hear about the enormous access to resources you don’t yet know are available to you as a practitioner.
Is this New Grad Launch Pad for you?
This New Grad Launch Pad is designed for:
- All new graduate naturopaths
- Anyone returning to practice after a hiatus
- Final year students who are currently practicing in student clinic.
If you answer YES to any of the following, then this program is for you:
- Do you want to feel confident with every patient who walks through your door?
- Do you want to learn practical clinical gems from leading naturopaths in their field?
- Are you struggling with interpreting test results or wondering what the best testing to recommend is?
- Do you want to write clear and achievable scripts that patients will feel inspired to commit to?
- Do you feel nervous communicating with GPs and other practitioners on your patient’s collaborative care team about your treatment approach?
- Are you missing the support from your fabulous clinic supervisors and peers at university?
- Do you know how to connect with our industry partners to get the most out of their services?
- Do you love the sound of a good free brunch in a beautiful Melbourne cafe with peers and an intimate conference-style presentation by industry leaders designed just for you?
This is the support and community you have been craving. Explore the above and more, in this wonderfully nourishing, clinically enhancing program. By joining together with us you will be contributing not only to better standards of care for our patient community, but also to the success and growth of our profession as a whole.
The 3 streams available between February to April 2023 are:
- Hormonal Health with Fertility Naturopath & Mentor, Tess Doig
- Transition to Practice with Naturopath, PhD & Mentor, Liza Oates
- Navigating Pregnancy with Fertility Naturopath and Mentor, Gina Fox
Please note – there is limited availability for these New Grad Launch Pad groups – they are capped at 15 people each. Join now.
See you there!