Be Fertile guided meditations
Gina Fox & Charmaine Dennis
Be Fertile guided fertility and sleep meditations are now available on Spotify!
The Be Fertile meditation series has been a love project for these two wonderful leaders at Fertile Ground over the last decade. They have created and added to the series of guided meditations over time.
Both of these women are naturopathic fertility experts who have experienced the direct benefit of meditation in their own healing journeys. Charmaine and Gina both felt driven by a need to create something powerful to support their patients struggling to conceive. They wanted to create an option that patients could use at home everyday.
We know it is not ever easy to “just relax”. Especially if you have found it harder to conceive than you ever thought possible. Listening to these guided mediations everyday really helps.
In clinic at Fertile Ground, our acupuncturists play the appropriate guided meditations tracks for wherever their patients are at in their health or fertility journey with us, to enhance the benefits of their treatments. Our patients have always been able to purchase the CDs – and now they are available on Spotify for the easiest access ever!
They really are an awesome resource for all of us. Thank you Charmaine and Gina!
How do I access them?
You will need to have a Spotify account. Spotify Premium is best if you have it (and you can still listen for free if not).
In Spotify, search “Be Fertile” as an artist and all of the albums and tracks will come up for you to listen to, download or create your own playlists.
For ease of use, we have created all the playlists for you. Follow this link or search “fertilegroundhealthgroup” in Spotify to find the playlists for where you are up to in your fertility cycle, pregnancy or life in general – and press play.
In the playlists, we have included the meditation track followed up a couple of instrumental tracks in case you want to keep meditation going for yourself – or simply fall asleep without going onto another meditation that isn’t what you need to hear.
There are also some incredibly good music playlists for your general relaxation that we use in the clinic you are welcome to access too. So many hours of relaxing tunes including the whole playlist.
To access all of the guided meditations playlists, go to this link, or search fertilegroundhealthgroup in Spotify.
FYI – you can use Spotify without paying, you will just have to manage skipping to the right tracks as it will only play on shuffle (and ignore the ads!).
Be Fertile guided relaxation and meditation
Any time you need it, where ever you are – for:
• IVF – to support each phase of the IVF cycle, stimulation, transfer and the 2 week wait
• Natural conception – when it is taking longer than expected to conceive, with a track for each phase of the cycle
• Relaxation for men trying to conceive – for men with infertility or struggling to conceive with their partner, with Jared Osborne from Embodying Man
• Early pregnancy – for women who have experienced difficulty conceiving or a miscarriage, with 3 tracks for the first trimester that can be used during your whole pregnancy
• Nausea – guides patients to learn breathing skills and visualisation to manage nausea in pregnancy
• Breech Baby – creates calm and a relaxed spaciousness, to help the baby to turn
• Due Dates / Overdue Baby – is for the last few weeks of pregnancy
• Breastfeeding – anytime post-birth for calmness, connection and bonding, milk let down and flow
• Sleep – for anyone who struggles with sleep. Either getting to sleep or waking too early (not fertility specific).
You may also like
Immune Essentials Guide
The Melbourne ApothecaryRated 0 out of 5$0.00 Access for Free
One Bite at a Time
Tabitha McIntosh and Dr. Sarah LantzRated 0 out of 5$26.35 Add to cart
Organic First Trimester Tea
Fertile Ground Health GroupRated 0 out of 5$13.00 Add to cart
Address Your Unmet Needs
Suzanne HurleyRated 0 out of 5$0.00 Access for Free